Gulliver’s offer a range of fleet hire packages to ensure our customers enjoy the flexibility they need.
Contract hire is a form of operating lease which eliminates all the associated risks of vehicle ownership: releasing valuable funds required by companies to invest in core activities.
- Vehicle manufactured to customer’s specification
- Customised livery on request
- Full scheduled maintenance program
- A dedicated account manager
- Check and chase facility
- Unique online portal (compliance /maintenance records with legal documentation)
Gulliver’s contract customers benefit from Full Fleet Management incorporating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) tailored to their particular business needs. This provides a clear understanding and a working document outlining areas of responsibility, i.e. servicing arrangements, replacement vehicles and time critical responses. The Fleet Management solutions are the foundation of every Gulliver’s contract and form the basis of regular review meetings, held with dedicated Account Managers.
Our Flexi hire packages offer you the best of both. You’ll benefit from the service level of contract hire whilst not being tied into a fixed contract.
- Flexibility to adjust your fleet / operation size quickly should circumstances change
- Provision of replacement vehicles to cover MOT periods and breakdowns
- Plain unmarked vehicles
- Department of Transport test certificate and maintenance at mutually agreed times
- Replacement tyres (Fair Wear & Tear policy)
General and municipal vehicles may be hired from any of our locations.