Workshop Administrator- Brownhills
Gulliver’s Truck Hire Ltd. currently have an opportunity available for a Workshop Administrator based at our Brownhills location.
Your Responsibilities will include:Reporting directly to the Depot Manager / Service Manager the workshop Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration for the Workshop. The list of duties is subject to change and on occasions you may be required to carry out other duties due to business needs
- Input and create work orders on Internal system
- Allocate work to fitter’s on a daily basis
- Ordering of parts and link to work order
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Deal with reported defects and arrange attendance for breakdown calls
- Goods receipt and close purchase orders
- Input labour hours and description of work
- Complete work orders and close jobs
- Handling of incoming telephone calls
- Arrange quotes for repairs
- Obtain purchase orders for recharges
- General depot admin
- Obtain & collate recharge information
- Planning of service inspections and MOT’s
- Workshop filing
- Control flow and process of all W.I.P.
- Health and safety compliance
Because of the changing nature of our business and its structure, your job description will inevitably change. You will from time to time be required to undertake other activities that fall within your capabilities as directed by your line Manager.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org