Rental Executive- Bristol
Gulliver’s Truck Hire Ltd. currently have an opportunity available for a Rental Executive based at our Bristol location.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure depot utilisation is maximised by fulfilling every booking where possible
- To communicate with new and existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction, be it by phone, email or face to face
- To correctly on and off hire company vehicles through existing software & administrative processes
- Schedule delivery driver and vehicle valeter work loads
- Liaise and work closely with the service department to ensure all vehicles are compliant and prepared to a high standard prior to commencement of hires
- Supporting sales personnel in every aspect of the business from sourcing and delivering vehicles to fulfil hires, as well as passing on potential sales leads
- Be aware of health and safety compliance within the yard and rental areas
- Assist in resolving customer/invoice queries
- Ensure high levels of service and customer satisfaction are met
- Support the Key Accounts team in customer reviews and issue resolution
- Liaise with other Managers so as to understand and support all aspects of the business
Because of the changing nature of our business and its structure, your job description will inevitably change. You will from time to time be required to undertake other activities that fall within your capabilities as directed by the Depot Manager.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or contact Oli Harding on: 01179 729 269