Sales Executive- Heathrow
Gulliver’s Truck Hire Ltd. currently have opportunities available for a Sales Executive based at our heathrow location. The Sales Executive will need to thrive on finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and have experience of negotiating with senior management.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Open new accounts within the South East of UK
- Manage and agree an implementation plan for all new accounts
- Work strategically to increase levels of revenue
- Keep up to date with competitor's activity and the potential within the area
- To produce necessary reports for Customers and Sales Manager
- To manage customer queries day to day and liaise effectively with internal management
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins
- Organise and manage your own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output
- Have a proven track record in new business acquisition
The Sales Executive will be:
- A proven new business closer, with a passion for forging new relationships and commercially developing and growing existing relationships
- A proactive worker who is self-motivated and thrives working under pressure
- A strong presenter and communicator
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An excellent negotiator
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able to adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills
- A proven history of over achieving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
This position is subject to a six-month probationary period.
Great career progression.
After successful completion of your six-month probationary period, you will also be entitled to join the company pension scheme.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or contact Jason Maddern on: 07815 201 962